Friday, October 31, 2008

INVESTIGATE,DESIGN,PLAN,CREATE,EVALUATE,ATTITUDE IN TECHNOLOGY

Investigate:For investigate I would give myself a {1-2}  because I wasn't really specific. I didn't put a lot of phone numbers and how much it costs.
Design: For design I would give myself a {1-2}. Because I didn't do a lot of designs for my power point.
Plan: For plan I would give myself a {1-2} because I didn't put so many steps. I also didn't contain that much resources.
Create: For create I would give myself a {3-4} because I think I did good on creating a power point.
Evaluate: For evaluate I would give myself a {1-2} because I think I didn't evaluate good enough.
Attitude in Technology: For attitude in technology I would give myself a {3-4}  I think I deserve it because I have a good attitude.

No comments: